The Wolverine Challenge starts on Sunday, May 29th!
What to do-
1. Go to www.TheWolverineChallenge.com (Bookmark it)
2. Each Week (Sundays preferably!), enter your player's numbers.
3. Encourage proper shots: Watch the videos on the site with your child-while any practice is helpful, promoting the proper methods for each shot will help them create good habits! This includes using actual pucks or pucks or balls designed for off-ice practice (not tennis balls or others)
4. Nets. You don't need to go out and buy a net! You can use tape against a wall, a favorite neighbor’s house, etc... Official Net Size is 72" Wide by 48" Tall
5. Encourage and explain "On Your Honor". Be sure that the kids understand what constitutes a shot and how to properly count them.
Have a great summer tracking shots and counting saves!
Thank you to all the supporters of the 17th annual Blue Line Bids fundraiser for Wadena Hockey Club. It was a great success, we couldn't do it with out you!